Guest House Travel: :
guesthouses / FAQ
|Frequently Asked Questions
- What does 'rooms from' mean?
- This is the lowest price available (for any room) at the hotel in the next 30 days.
- How can I find out the actual price for a room?
- If you select the dates of your stay (in the red search box at the top of the page), we can show you the prices for available rooms on those nights.
- Is breakfast included at these hotels?
- Individual hotels (and rooms) may provide breakfast in the room price. If so, this is indicated in the room description (via 'View full details' links), and again when you are actually booking the hotel.
- Are there any extra costs?
- No, all our prices are per room, per night, and include any relevant taxes and charges. So the price we show is the price you pay.
- Will you charge my credit card when I book?
No, for nearly all our hotels, you will only be charged once you stay at the hotel. This also means you can pay the hotel with a different card to the one you used to make your reservation. Certain hotels do require up-front payment, and this is clearly indicated when you start to book.
Guide ratings are displayed on the site for information purposes and are supplied by the property. Please note that the rating reflects one of the following accreditations, AA, RAC, Tourist Board ratings and in some cases self accreditation. If you would like clarification please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
* Full payment is usually made upon checkout